The God’s Perspective When Life Hurts Bible Study Workbook is an 8.5 X 11, 350-page perfect-bound book. The workbook is divided into twelve lessons. Each lesson includes a comprehensive, fill-in-the-blank viewer’s guide and the follow-up homework. The viewer’s guide is what you should have in front of you when you view the DVD lessons.
The Bible study workbook is a single volume for both students and leaders. The student’s guidelines are found at the beginning of the workbook. The leader’s guidelines are listed in the appendix.
Each woman doing the study will need their own Bible study workbook. For those doing the 19-week study, Jerry Bridges’ book, Trusting God Even When Life Hurts, will also need to be purchased.
Bible Study Contents
- Lesson One: Captivated by the Greatness of God
- Lesson Two: God’s Epic Story
- Lesson Three: Suffering Defined
- Lesson Four: Fixing a Faulty Foundation
- Lesson Five: Is it God’s Will to Heal Everyone?
- Lesson Six: God’s Sovereignty as it Relates to Suffering
- Lesson Seven: God’s Sovereignty and Man’s Free Will
- Lesson Eight: God’s Wisdom as it Relates to Suffering
- Lesson Nine: God’s Love as it Relates to Suffering
- Lesson Ten: God’s Sovereignty as it Relates to Who We Are
- Lesson Eleven: When Grief Knocks on Your Door
- Lesson Twelve: How to Maintain Hope in the Midst of Suffering