Word of God Speak Ministries was created to be a venue through which Darlene could provide Bible-based women’s studies. These Bible studies are intended to draw the hearts of His women to Himself in wholehearted devotion and to awaken within them a deep hunger and love for His Word.
The ministry consists of an advisory committee, Darlene, and several prayer-warriors all committed to praying for the outreach and impact of the ministry’s first and future Bible studies.
After three years and three months of working on filming, editing, and producing the ministry’s first study, God’s Perspective When Life Hurts, we are so excited to say that it is finished! We can hardly wait to see it get into the hands of women and women’s groups everywhere. Please pray for a fruitful launching of this study and that God would even now prepare the hearts of each woman who will do it in the days, months, and years to come.
Ministry’s Next Study
Over three years ago, Darlene experienced God’s strong stirring in her heart to begin the preparation and research for her second Bible study. This study will be on heaven, rewards, the final destiny of man, and why our lives on earth count for eternity! Three years later, she can hardly wait to formulate what she has gleaned from His Word into a woman’s Bible study. Please join her in prayer for God’s wisdom, guidance, and timing for this next study.
Ministry Purpose Statement
Word of God Speak Ministries exists to honor and glorify our Father through the faithful teaching of His truths to His women through biblically based studies with the intent of seeing each woman love and obey Him with wholehearted devotion.
So shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please.
You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today.
Ministry Statement of Faith
- We believe in a sovereign God who is the creator of everything.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of a human mother—a virgin named Mary, and is fully God and fully man.
- We believe in the death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the salvation of lost and sinful people is accomplished by grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ, by the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe God’s Spirit dwells and works in Christians, enabling them to live a godly life.