The God’s Perspective When Life Hurts church curriculum kit includes one of each of the following:
• Bible Study Workbook
• Lessons on DVD
• Lessons on DVD Loaner Set
• Lesson on Audio CD Loaner Set
This curriculum kit is intended for larger church-sponsored groups. As a part of every church kit, a set of DVDs and CDs are included in addition to the master set. These loaner sets are for those who miss a week. Decide on how you will loan these out and get them back. Some women will prefer to listen to a CD rather than view a DVD.
If your group does the 13-week study, each woman will need their own God’s Perspective When Life Hurts Bible study workbook. If your group does the study in 19 weeks, they will need the Bible study workbook as well as Jerry Bridges’ book, Trusting God Even When Life Hurts (see Store Page for ordering details). Should my group do the 13 or 19-week study?
The DVD and CD sets contain the following lessons written and taught by Darlene Kordic:
- Promotional Video (identical to the video clips on the homepage)
- Introduction/Testimony (0:41)
- Lesson One: Captivated by the Greatness of God (0:47)
- Lesson Two: God’s Epic Story (0:53)
- Lesson Three: Suffering Defined (0:48)
- Lesson Four: Fixing a Faulty Foundation (0:57)
- Lesson Five: Is it God’s Will to Heal Everyone? (1:02)
- Lesson Six: God’s Sovereignty as it Relates to Suffering (0:55)
- Lesson Seven: God’s Sovereignty and Man’s Free Will (0:58)
- Lesson Eight: God’s Wisdom as it Relates to Suffering (0:57)
- Lesson Nine: God’s Love as it Relates to Suffering (1:03)
- Lesson Ten: God’s Sovereignty as it Relates to Who We Are (1:04)
- Lesson Eleven: When Grief Knocks on Your Door (1:02)
- Lesson Twelve: How to Maintain Hope in the Midst of Suffering (1:00)
If your group is blessed by doing God’s Perspective When Life Hurts, please pass on the promotional video to a sister church in your area!